Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What is Unliving a Death Knight?

So why do I bother blogging about Death Knights?
The simple explanation is that Death Knights are a very complex class, with complex mechanics, and a great community.



The complex explanation is that I like to write, and I've noticed a huge lack in content for new Death Knights, or simply Death Knights looking for direction. Additionally, the player base of Death Knights range from uneducated, undisciplined, and borderline illiterate players to some of the most dynamic, creative, and important people in the World of Warcraft community. Thus DK's are incredibly interesting, and so there is much to talk about.

So, what will Unliving a Death Knight be about?
Well, as you may have guessed it will focus on Death Knights in World of Warcraft. I plan to blog about class mechanics, lore, WoW in general, and everything in between.

Just a quick warning: I will refer to a lot of content not generated by me. I will credit all this content and link it all as well. I'm not going to pretend I'm not standing on the shoulders of giants here, because I'll be the first to admit that I certainly don't know everything. All I can do is offer my own insight, updates, and perhaps a few abstract thoughts here and there about Death Knights, WoW, and gaming in general.